AngelsOfTheFinalDawnAngelsOfTheFinalDawn

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

:: Deck Waving :: :: Deck Waving ::

LOL

i just fell of my chair laughing at the end. 'With a game like this, i dont even care if i win! heh.' HAHAHAHA! OBEY!

Madness Mini 5 Madness Mini 5

One word....

Brilliant!

i loved it, true madness!

B Cause of U (in Halo 2) B Cause of U (in Halo 2)

Absolutely:

AWESOME!

haha love the groin bit :P
very well done haha!

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

MEGA

thanks for this! :D

Moonlight Sonata :Ambience: Moonlight Sonata :Ambience:

Brilliant!

An awe inspiring twist on a completely timeless classic. I have Moonlight Sonata and have learned to play it to myself, its a beautiful song and before hearing this, if you would of asked me 'Do you think Moonlight Sonata could be redone? Made more modern sounding? and still sound brilliant?' Id of said no.

But you sir have made me eat my own words =]

10/10, 5/5
Keep up the fantastic work =]

TheMerc responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked the piece. I'm still rifling though my classical music collection to see which song I want to mess with next.

Flesh Vector- Mastered Flesh Vector- Mastered

Bloody Hell.

Amazing, I honestly don't know the words to express how great this song really is. Other then as somebody else stated, i couldn't help but get the most vicious and violent images in my head. ;).

Brilliant work, keep it up!
5/5, 10/10

Shadow to Light Shadow to Light

You never cease to amaze.

The song itself is extremely powerful, but the message underlying is even stronger then one can imagine easily. A beautiful and mesmerizing song, with a just as beautiful description of its delivered message within the 'Authors Comments'.

You've done another fantastic job.
I guess its on to lights victory over the darkness yet again hey?
Hehe.